Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

Hi, folks.

I am really sorry for neglecting you all lately. This having two blogs is rough. In 2013, there will be consolidation.

In the meantime, I really just wanted to pop over and wish you all a very Merry Christmas. If you'd like to visit my personal blog to see what's been going on, please feel free.

In all honesty, you all have kept my blog bug alive. I'll do better for you next year, honest. Both reading your blogs and posting here.

I'll be on holiday for a bit, but expect to be back early next year.

Have a safe and happy holiday. Hugs to all!


4 comments:

Mr Lonely said...

Merry Christmas ~ Have a nice day~ =)

Regards,
http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

Trobairitz said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Kathy.

And I agree two blogs is a pain. I keep wondering why I started the food blog as now I need to find time to post on both.

Hugs to you this holiday season.

bob skoot said...

Kathy & Mike:

A very Merry Christmas to you both.

I think it would be easier to just have one blog and mix up your topics. that's what I do. I thought about a photography one and even so, I have not uploaded to Flickr for a while now

bob
Riding the Wet Coast
My Flickr // My YouTube

Deb said...

Glad you're back! You were missed!

Hope you had a Merry Christmas!