Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Family Expansion

I'm behind again. Both on reading and posting. I bring these things on myself.

The excuse this time? Our family has expanded. Temporarily.


I have a foster puppy. Pictured above are, L-R, Linda, Lizzie, and me.

Lizzie is an 11-week-old Brittany/Australian Shepherd (we think) mix. The Brittany part is certain. Funny thing, I didn't realize I was picking up a mix. I though I was getting a tiny Brittany pup. But Lizzie weighs 15 pounds and is almost as tall as my adult dogs!

Lizzie during the ride home.
She's cute as a button, though. And super sweet. I doubt she'll be around more thana couple of weeks. Heck, it'll be one week tomorrow already!

More later... she just ate and puppies are usually pretty regular, so I need to get her outside.



Have a good weekend. Hope to catch up with y'all soon!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Aww she is just too cute!! I dont know how you can foster puppies then not want to keep them?!?

Kathy Kirkpatrick said...

Brenda, I just go into it knowing there's absolutely no way I need to add dog #4 to the household for good. She's super-sweet, but a lot of work. Entertaining, but a lot of work. Makes my older girls seem so low-maintenance!

Trobairitz said...

Oh my gosh that is the cutest puppy. How can you resist that face in the last photo? You can't can you?