Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Passo Sella Descent

You think my pictures from Sella Pass were cool?

They were good. But check out this panorama someone else posted.

But make sure you come back. Because there's a video you may want to see.

It's sort of long even though I edited it way down from 19+ minutes, but worth watching. Especially the first half when we are at Sella Pass.

The scenery was quite dramatic, to say the least. And the roads were fun. They would have been more fun had the place not been so crowded. But it's a popular attraction for mountain climbers, hikers, paragliders, drivers, and general sightseers as well as motorcyclists. Imagine it during peak season.

Let me know what you think.


3 comments:

Brenda said...

Amazing video Kathy!! Thanks for posting, you must have had so much fun but I'm sure I would have died of fright half way down.

And was that a push bike I saw going UP the hill? Nooo .. surely not ... really??

Kathy Kirkpatrick said...

There were hundreds of bicyclists. I could NOT believe those people were riding bicycles on those hills. Up or down! All I could think when I'd pass one pedaling upward was, "That can't be fun."

Troubadour said...

Love the photos and videos, looks like you had such fun.