Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Outlook

It's a beautiful morning here in the Mid-Atlantic region.


We've had a string of very pleasant low-humidity days.

Now that the weekend has arrived, clear blue skies beckon.

We have no specific agenda.

As I type this, Hubby is upstairs in his office planning a route for today's ride.

I wonder where he'll take us?

I could care less about the destination, as usual. For motorcyclists like me, it's all about the roads.

Am I right?

Maybe this time I'll remember the helmet cam.

More to come later. :-)


2 comments:

Trobairitz said...

Where'd you go? Where'd you go? Where'd you go?

Hubby is teaching this weekend and I'm not in the right mood for riding, but it stopped raining long enough I got the front law mowed.

Deb said...

Hope you guys had a great adventure! Looking forward to hearing about it!