Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Bridges Revisited

The next week or so will be busy for me. I'm not going to be around much. Not wanting to let the blog go stale, I decided to peruse the photo archives to locate material for interesting (hopefully!) posts.

That's where I found this picture of me from September 2004. Almost eight years and two motorcycles ago!

There I am astride my bright yellow Yamaha V-Star 650.



Hubby and I had ridden to Bedford County, Pennsylvania to see their 14 covered bridges. I did a post about that ride in January 2011. Which I won't repeat. But I did discover a tourism bureau video I'd never seen before (embedded at the end of the post).

Since there appears to be a link/path issue with the pics associated with my original post, and I don't have the mental energy at the moment to try and resolve said issue, I decided to post a few bridge shots here.










And don't forget to watch the quick little video.





There's no motorcycle riding in my near future, but I will be doing a bit of gadabouting.

Even if I will be moving around on four wheels, I am really excited.

Details, and probably a few pics, will be shared upon my return.

4 comments:

SonjaM said...

Love the yellow!

And those covered bridges are so awesome. Keep posting these pics, and I have to come visit!

Eight years and two motorcycles ago? Time flies by when you're having fun.

Trobairitz said...

Awesome pics of the covered bridges, but my favorite is you on the yellow bike.

Have fun on your four-wheeled adventure. We'll be looking for your road trip report.

Brenda said...

That is such an awsome color!!

There's just nothing else to say, I'll be thinking about yellow bikes for days now :)

ToadMama said...

Funny, seeing that picture makes me think the F650GS would look fabulous in yellow! I really did like that color, and got lots of compliments on it.