Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Cowabunga

You know I love cows, right? Especially Oreo cows. Did you hear about this rowdy crew?



I wonder how they would have felt had the partiers been drinking my favorite cow beer? Which I still have yet to get my hands on this year. And it isn't for lack of trying!

I haven't been able to find anyone in Virginia that even sells the Stoudt brand (PA-brewed).

According to the Stoudt's web site, cow beer is available May through August. They didn't have it at my favorite, very large, beer retailer in Maryland. I even went to two separate beer distributors when in PA last week to no avail.

I guess I'll just have to keep trying...

2 comments:

Trobairitz said...

And the reporter says "they now prefer cans" groan..... how long before he thought that one up, lol

Thanks for sharing that.

Oh and seeing Cowabunga as your title made me think of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon from back in the day. How sad is that?

ToadMama said...

Yes, that was a bad pun. I thought of TMNT, too, so not overly sad. :-)