Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Adventure Time

It's time for our first overnight motorcycle adventure of the year.

And I am so excited.


Come on. Ask me. How excited? Excited enough to have conversations with myself, apparently. And to "draw" that cool, new adventure graphic. Like it?

Oh, and remember that wonky map I showed you in my last post?


I fixed it.

If all goes as planned, this time tomorrow we'll be packing up the gear and getting ready to ride.

But first, I need to make it through today...

More to come on Sunday! Unless I can figure out how to make the Smart phone post decent blog updates. Time will tell...

I wish you all a splendid riding weekend!

4 comments:

SonjaM said...

I would be excited, too. Overnighters are a good start into the riding season. Have lots of fun!

Trobairitz said...

Hooray to the first overnighter of the season. Relax, enjoy and have fun.

I wanna play, I wanna play.

Looking forward to your ride report.

Dar said...

Looking forward to reading about the adventure & seeing pics!

bobskoot said...

Kathy:

it's the anticipation of the first trip of the year. Have a good time and report back with photos

bob
Riding the Wet Coast
My Flickr // My YouTube