Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Stretching

Since yesterday's post featured our youngest grandchild, I thought it only fair that today's post included the older one. You know, just to be fair.


Well, that and I am getting desperate for motorcycle-related material.

You see what she's holding, right?

I'll have different material tomorrow. Promise.

Besides, our oldest grandson was off at lacrosse practice. So no more cute kid pics.
Until then, go see what these other folks have been up to for the #29in29 challenge.



5 comments:

SonjaM said...

What a cute smile...

That's the spirit... it has motorcycle in it.

Honestly, I am getting desperate, too...

Trobairitz said...

Pretty cute. A good way to find pics to post, take pics of the grandkids.

bluekat said...

A little sweetie! :)

I wonder if we're all going to be crazed bloggers with wild hair by the end of the month!

Dar said...

Wow she is a such a cutie!!!!

Fuzzy said...

Cute! And look, she drank the KTM kool-aid! :)