Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Milking It

It's day 13 of the #29in29 challenge. I'm feeling a tad guilty about milking the one quick trip to the Honda dealer on Saturday. So I figured I'd go ahead and post the rest of the shots from the day that I still want to share. I have to be quick though. Having spent most of the morning catching up on all the posts I missed this weekend, I still need to walk the dogs AND get to work. Yikes.


Isn't that a sweet little Suzuki? It's a 250. I guess all of the manufacturers are getting on the retro bandwagon. Was it Triumph that started it?


I wish Frogg Toggs had had lime green when I bought my suit.

You have to love breathable rain gear. I wonder if it works for my blog buddies on the Wet Coast?


My sad attempt at capturing proof of our crappy weather. If you look hard, you can see the snow.

During the 45-minute trip home, the sun came out and it was gorgeous.

It didn't last.

By the time I had unpacked and stashed all of my purchases, put the collars on the dogs, and suited myself up for the walk, it was overcast again. And the temperature had dropped by five degrees.

Shortly into our walk, the snow began.

And the wind.

It was freaky.

The girls were not impressed.


Girl #3 was out of frame trying desperately to get a drink out of her frozen bowl...

Be sure to visit these other bloggers to see how they are doing with this challenge.

















4 comments:

Circle Blue said...

Boy you hit the nail on the head when you spoke of all the posts to catch up, comment, get ready, and work. Sometimes it can be rather daunting. In my little corner of the work world Lincoln's Birthday is observed and I'm using that to catch up.

The TU250 is a sweet bike indeed and unlike its predecessor, it is fuel injected. At those few times when I think bike over scooter it shows up on my list.
~Keith
Circle Blue

Trobairitz said...

Ahhh a TU 250, a woman after my own heart. I loved my little TU. I was just sitting on a Triumph Bonneville T-100 on Saturday and was thinking about how close they were.

Your pooches really do not look impressed to be covered in flakes of snow.

bobskoot said...

ToadMama/Kathy:

I don't believe Frogg Toggs are sold in our area. We have to buy them across the border in the USA. I have never seen one, so I don't know how good they are, but many people like them. I suppose they are supposed to go over your riding jacket and pants

Dar said...

Kathy - Love the little bike & classic styling. Your poor girls look like they want to go in & curl up. My doggis gets that same 'I want to go in NOW' look. I have TourMaster gear and don't need the Frog Toggs, my gear is great and breathable. I have been caught out in some pretty torential rain in it and am toasty warm & dry. Don't apologize for milking the photos, I have done it myself!