Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Eleven for Eleven

So, it's day 11 of the #29in29 challenge and I am still in. Woo hoo!


I had to run some errands today. I actually got further than a couple of miles from my house for a change. While I was out and about, I just happened to drive past a motorcycle dealer.

Convenient, eh? Of course, I had to pop in.

I'm not sure, but I think that's a Honda Shadow RS. I could be wrong. I like to ride motorcycles, but am not exactly a follower of makes and models.

I just thought it looked pretty sitting there and would make a dandy photo for day 11 of the #29in29 challenge.

The other participants are listed below. Be sure to pay them a visit to see what they all managed to capture today.
















4 comments:

Dar said...

Certainly is a pretty looking little Honda. I don't know what it is either, but I would sure like to take her for a spin.
BTW I added you to my blog list, hope thats ok.

Trobairitz said...

I can tell that it's a Honda, does that count? My guess is Shadow, but does it matter with such a pretty paint scheme?

ToadMama said...

Dar, of course that's ok. Thanks! T, I don't think it matters either. Glad I have company on that feeling.

ToadMama said...

Dar, of course that's ok. Thanks! T, I don't think it matters either. Glad I have company on that feeling.