Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Cute Young Male "Biker"

It's day 18 of the #29in29 challenge.

After eighteen straight days of posts, I'm sort of running out of material.

So, today, when I saw this cute, young, male biker, I just couldn't help myself.

I had to ask him to pose for me.

He's got a bit of a devilish glint in his eyes, too.


You have to love it when they're actually willing to pose for you.

That doesn't happen as much these days with the youngest grandson. He's a bit of a ham. And full of action.

Check out the other participants, too.






5 comments:

SonjaM said...

Definitely Harley Davidson material... with that look...

bluekat said...

What a cutie! Definitely a future rider there. :)

Trobairitz said...

Me thinks he'll be a rebel when he gets older. The girls will be lined up wanting to ride on his bad motor scooter.

Dar said...

Now just look at that face - he looks like a little darlin'. He definitely rocks the motorcycle look.

Fuzzy said...

What a cutey!