Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Anchors

There are three very good reasons why Hubby and I don't do more long-distance riding. Or at least more weekend bike trips.

Meg

Belle and K (L-R)
Not that I'm complaining, mind you. I can't imagine life without dogs. They make us laugh, multiple times, every single day.

Another excuse reason for not getting out more is our kitchen project. We recently renovated the kitchen at the WV Place. While it's mostly finished, there are some minor things left to do.But we're getting there.

Belle enjoying a romp through the woods.
We'll be out and about soon. Guaranteed.

Belle and Meg on our road.
I'm itching to go for a ride. Not just a little day trip either. A weekend adventure.

Oh the places we could go...

Meanwhile, I'll have to be content with short jaunts. And weekends at the WV Place with our girls.

Happy-go-lucky K
What do you do with your spare time when you're not riding?

1 comment:

Fuzzygalore said...

I'm totally with you on the dog(s). When Chloe is with her dad, I of course don't worry about her. I know she's safe and sound - but the dog... I worry about her! She "needs" me :lol:

What do I do when i'm not riding on the weekends? It's usually something hideously dull, like 400 loads of laundry and general cleaning.

I feel like I need a cleaning lady. That would be putting money back into the economy, right? Hmm...

Looking forward to all of your warm weather exploring. Staying tuned!